The Town of Swansea has an improved trash and recycling program with the use of recycling wheeled totes and the single stream recycling where almost all paper, plastics, metal and glass are recyclable. For more information on what materials are acceptable for recycling please view our Trash and Recycling Information.
Need bags and tags? View this list of local sellers. Tags only are also available in the Board of Selectmen's Office.
Trash and Recycling Links:
- Town Solid Waste and Recycling Brochure
- Town of Swansea - Recycling Do's and Don'ts
- Disposal of Latex Paint and Light Bulbs
- Beyond the Bin Recycling Information
- Textile Recycling is available at the rear of Case Junior High School 159 Main St
FOR TRASH OR RECYCLING QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:
|Swansea Highway Department:||508-678-5615|