Current Weather:
Pay Bills Online
Swansea GIS Mapping
Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Information for
Address Change
To change real estate or personal property mailing addresses: Submit changes or corrections in writing to the Assessor’s Office via mail, or in person during normal business hours. To insure accuracy, please include the Parcel ID (map and lot), property location, current owner of record, and new mailing address. All requests must be signed and dated.

To change your mailing address for your boat excise: Submit your request in writing, making sure to include your bill number, age, length & description of boat, and your new mailing address.

To change your mailing address for your auto excise: You must contact the Registry of Motor Vehicles.