Current Weather:
Pay Bills Online
Swansea GIS Mapping
Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Information for
Solicitation Control Permits
Anyone soliciting door-to-door must complete an application for a Solicitation Control Permit.  The applications can be obtained at the Town Clerk's Office or available to be downloaded (see below).  Applicant must complete the application and submit it to the Police Department.  Once approved by the Police Chief, the actual permit is obtained at the Town Clerk's Office.  There is no fee for this permit.  Permits are issued for 6 months only.
Doc app

Document Center

The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.

Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category

Solicitation Control Permits1 document

  • Solicitation Control Permits
    document seq 0.00